15+ Rakhi Gifting Ideas in 2021
RAKHI– GIFTING AND CELEBRATIONS
Rakhi for centuries has been an occasion to express love and exchange gifts. This day displays the love between brothers and sisters and is an excuse for satisfying your sweet cravings too. Rakshabandhan
has been celebrated with pomp and show across India. But how did it all start? Many priests of Hindu temples decoded the written texts dedicated to the origin of this festival. According to the legends, one day, Lord Krishna was flying kite and cut his finger. Watching this, Draupadi, the wife of Pandavas in Mahabharata, came running and tore a piece of cloth from her apparel to tie on Madhav’s bleeding finger. Revered with this gesture, Lord Krishna vows to protect her from evils. He accepted this as Rakshasutra, and we all know, at the time when Draupadi was forcefully disrobed in front of the courtiers in Hastinapur, Lord Krishna appeared and protected her from Kauravas just like a brother protects his sister. It’s a belief that from that day, Rakshabandhan
[caption id="attachment_1560" align="alignnone" width="300"]
Rakhi celebrates the bond between Brother and Sister[/caption]
Rakhi or Rakshabandhan is an auspicious festival dedicated to the sacred bond shared between brothers and sisters. Celebrated on the full moon day or the Purnima of Shravan month every year, Rakshabandha is also known as Rakhi Purnima. On this auspicious day, sisters apply Tilak on brother’s forehead and tie Rakhi (a pious thread) on his wrist whilst praying for their long life. On the other hand, brothers take a vow to protect their sisters. As per the position of the Moon, the date of Rakhi varies.
In earlier days, this day was blissfully celebrated with handmade sweets carried forward by rituals of Rakhi. At that time, sisters tie Rakhi on brother’s wrist while offering him a piece of sweet and brothers gives her an envelope of money (generally 250-500 INR saved from his pocket money) with a promise to protect her. Today, the era has evolved, so has our intellectual stimulation. Having the market cumulated with myriad novel concepts makes it competitive to pick the right option. But, what is right? Something that is accessible, valuable and pleasable.
Thus, Bakehoney scrutinized more than 15 unique Rakhi gifting ideas and piled them up here in this blog. Take some inspiration for your Rakhi shopping! This year, Rakhi will be celebrated on 22nd August, 2021. These are some of exclusive gift hampers immaculately designed by topmost bakers in the town. The day is not far now, collect the ideas while reading this blog.
[caption id="attachment_1559" align="alignnone" width="300"]
Rakshabandhan and gifting goes hand in hand[/caption]
RAKHI GIFTS FOR BROTHERS
Sisters might fight like Tom & Jerry with their brothers; annoy them, knock them but can’t live without her brother. It’s the most cherished relationship. So, dear sisters, pamper your brother a little this Rakshabandhan
by gifting this ready-to-eat choice of gift hampers. We have an array of preferences that you can choose from; Chocolates, cupcakes, cookies, cakes and more. With the contemplated tastes and flavors, each product is customized creatively, making it a unique gift for your brother. Take some ideas from here!
- Pokemon Cakesickles Order this mess-free Pokemon Cakesickle Rakhi gift for your little brother dipped in appetizing flavors of chocolate. It’s an easy grab-and-go snack to treat his tastebuds.
- Rakhi with Gift Hamper Yummy delectable with Rakhi in a gift pack, for your dear brother to make his day memorable.
- Chocolate Gift packs with Rakhi For the chocolate lover, this chocolate gift with Rakhi for brother would delight him
- Rakhi Special Gift For Brother An ideal gift for your gym freak brother; it contains bite-sized coffee-bean shaped cookies with healthy sponge cake combined with handmade Rakhi along with a pouch of potpourri to fragrant your Rakshabandhan gift hamper.
- Gift Pack Of Champagne Shaped Chocolate This is a drool-worthy Rakhi gift for brother who likes to celebrate with extravaganza. Wonderfully created champagne bottles dipped in chocolaty flavors will add more charm to your celebration.
- Delicious Chocolate Fudge (Peda) Enhancing the vibes of traditions, these newly-fashioned Peda dipped in chocolate with a garnishing of fresh Pistachios can be enjoyed by any generation.
- Rakhi Hot Chocolate Stirrers Delve into the fantasies of chocolate and be ready to make your hot chocolate drink with these chocolate stirrers.
RAKHI GIFTS FOR SISTERS
Even though brothers fight with their sisters, they do care a lot. Don’t they? Rakshabandhan
is on its way, Open your heart and show some love. Don’t miss this opportunity to tell your sister – how much you adore her. We have some amazing gift goodies created by renowned bakeries in Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon. You can pick one of them and surprise your dearest sis!
- Beautiful Cakesicles These become the most desirable desserts that you can cherish anytime and anyplace. Making it a perfect Rakhi gift for sister, these popsicles will be cherished by her the most.
- Most Beautiful Cupcakes This Rakhi gift is the epitome of beauty and elegance. Isn’t it? Order for your beautiful sisters now!
- Flower Chocolate Bouquet Flowers are the most ideal gift for any occasion. Embrace the beauty of these flowers completed with exotic chocolates and convey your heart note message to your sister.
- Decorative Chocolate Truffle Balls Delve into the enticing chocolaty flavors of truffle with these Chocolate laddus and make this Rakshabandhan more joyful with your sister.
- Card Themed Chocolate Box Play your cards while eating these tempting white and dark chocolates! Relish your joy even if you lose.
RAKHI GIFTS FOR BHAIYA AND BHABHI
Possibly, you might be celebrating your first Rakshabandhan
with your Bhabhi. Making an everlasting impression becomes more significant here in such a situation. Gifting just anything won’t be an appropriate decision, instead, you should gift her something ‘UNIQUE AND UNFORGETTABLE’
A bag full of chocolates can be the best choice for this day if she’s a chocolate lover that can be combined with cakes, cookies or anything that she prefers. Our homemade bakers have created a section for ‘Bhaiya-Bhabhi Rakhi gifts’
for you. The best thing about our products is that you can get them customized as per your perceptions and preferences. Take sight through given choices and pick the favorable one.
[caption id="attachment_1561" align="alignnone" width="300"]
Yummy baked goodies to be relished with couple Rakhi for BHaiya and Bhabhi[/caption]
- Premium Gift Hamper- with snacks and chocolate Rich fruit and nuts cake, assorted cookies in a box, Masala cashew, Heeng Jeera Almond Jar, Sweet Gulkand Makhana Jar, chocolate bar, all set in a multipurpose wooden tray make it a perfect Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi gift.
- Gourmet Gift Hampers from Cake Shops Thoughtfully assorted in three distinct big jars – Honey oat cookie, Nan Khatai and Super Choco cookie complemented with a rich Dry Fruit Cake by bakers making it a complete Rakshabandhan gift in a cute goody-bag.
- Rakhi floral Gift Hamper for Bhaiya and Bhabhi Crafted beautifully by premium Home Baker in Noida, Eat Cake with Deepti, this hamper includes a jar of cookies, her famous chocolate almond rocks and couple Rakhi for your brother and bhabhi. Other versions of this one are Beautiful Rakhi Hamper for Bhaiya and Bhabhi and Cookies hamper with Rakhi for Bhaiya and Bhabhi with Palmier cookies added to it along with the existing jar of cookies and chocolate almond rocks. These are also available for delivery across India. Feel free to contact the BakeHoney helpline number 9910046559
- Delicious Goodies Gift Hamper The wooden box assembled well with nutrition-packed banana walnut loaf, wheat, tempting chocolates, and brownies while making it grab-and-go goodie box for food connoisseurs.
- Wonderful Snacks Gift Hamper It’s a perfect combination of salt and sugar. The gift hamper is prettily crammed in different jars with Gulkand Makhanas and Heeng Jeera Almonds, to quench your hunger pangs.
- Luxury Gift Hampers Luxe your Bhaiya Bhabhi with this Luxury Rakhi gift hampers. It contains Garlic Rusk, Almond Wafer, Ajwain Cookie, Butterscotch Cookies, Coconut Cookies and Kaju Coconut, a wholesome package of drool-worthiness comes in this captivating black-white boxes.
- Chocolatty variety Gift Hamper for Bhaiya and Bhabhi The best combination of walnut and almond chocolate rocks with nutty chocolate discs are sure to win the heart of your brother and bhabhi too. Comes with a couple Rakhi set for your convinience
Rakhi- A PROMISE TO PROTECT
The pandemic throes have hit us hard. It might have locked us down in situations where we can’t escape; families are living miles away from their loved ones but we are connected by heart. Bakehoney has created a path to escape from your worries by delivering your orders at your doorsteps. You are just a mile away from taking the initiative of making an order. All the mentioned products can be customized and we will endeavor to make this your unforgettable Rakshabandhan in covid.